- About Us
- Statement of Faith
- Josh’s Bio
- Serve With Us
- Contact Us
- Book Inquiry
- Daily Devotional
- Find Help
- Free Book Downloads
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Supplemental Resources
- How Can I Know God Personally?
- Josh Talks
- Newsletters & Reports
- Seminar Notes
- Study & Research
- 7 A’s – Building Relationships
- Attributes of God
- Bible is Unique
- Bible: Fact, Fiction or Fallacy?
- Building Your Self-Image
- Can I Trust the Bible?
- Classic Videos from Josh
- Creative Parenting
- Evidence for the Resurrection
- Jesus is Unique
- Josh’s Testimony
- Is the Bible Reliable?
- Legacy Project
- Relationships That Transform
- Right from Wrong
- Why Did Jesus Have to Die?
- Bonus Videos
Josh.org is the website of Josh McDowell Ministry (JMM), a subsidiary of Cru (formerly Campus Crusade for Christ, Int’l.), located at 2001 W Plano, Pkwy, Ste. 2400, Plano, TX 75071.
Your security is very important to us. We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site and we have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site. Josh.org is a VeriSign Secure Site.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
For each visitor to our website, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer’s domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible). We collect only:
- The domain name, but not the e-mail address of visitors to our website,
- The address and/or e-mail addresses of those who post messages to our bulletin board,
- The e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail,
- Aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit,
- User-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit.
- Information volunteered by the consumer through online transactions (registrations, donations, store), online surveys, forms to access free downloads or materials, and e-mail subscriptions.
This information we collect is used to improve the content of our website, used to notify consumers about updates to our website or to send e-mail or direct mail regarding special JMM promotions, products or donation opportunities.
- If you do not want to receive direct mail or e-mail from JMM, please let us know by sending us e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, calling us at 972-907-1000 or mail to: Josh.org Customer Service, Josh McDowell Ministry, PO BOX 131000, Dallas, TX 75313-1000.
Our parent organization, Cru (formerly Campus Crusade for Christ, Int’l.). Cru may send you direct mail or e-mail about their ministry.
- If you do not want to receive information from Cru, please contact Campus Crusade at 100 Lake Hart Drive, Orlando, FL 32832 or by calling (407) 826-2000.
Persons who supply JMM with their telephone numbers online may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services, upcoming events or donation opportunities.
- If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by sending us e-mail at email@example.com, calling us at 972-907-1000 or mail to: Josh.org Customer Service, Josh McDowell Ministry, PO BOX 131000, Dallas, TX 75313-1000.
Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information, transaction information, or communications that the customer/visitor has directed to the site. Customers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, calling us at 972-907-1000 or mail to: Josh.org Customer Service, Josh McDowell Ministry, PO BOX 131000, Dallas, TX 75313-1000.
COOKIES With respect to cookies:
- Record user-specific information on what pages users access or visit,
- Record past activity at a site in order to provide better service when visitors return to our site.
With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
JMM makes forums available to its users. JMM is not responsible for the content of forums. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from JMM in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail email@example.com, calling us at 972-907-1000 or mail to: Josh.org Customer Service, Josh McDowell Ministry, PO BOX 131000, Dallas, TX 75313-1000.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our website to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our website periodically. We will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward.
Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, calling us at 972-907-1000 or mail to: Josh.org Customer Service, Josh McDowell Ministry, PO BOX 131000, Dallas, TX 75313-1000.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number, state or local chapters of the Better Business Bureau, state or local consumer protection office, The Federal Trade Commission by phone at 202-FTC-HELP (202-382-4357) or electronically at http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/complaint.htm.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Josh McDowell Ministry, a division of Cru (formerly Campus Crusade for Christ, Int’l.), sometimes recommends, references, and/or provides links to various other parties or organizations (collectively, “third parties”) and/or third party Web sites. Such recommendations, referrals, and links should not be seen as endorsement, approval or agreement with any/all information or resources offered by such third parties or at any of their Web sites that can be accessed through JMM Web sites. JMM is not in any way responsible or liable for the content, practices, services, or failures of any third parties or Web sites that may be linked to JMM Web sites. When JMM provides links or references to third parties and/or third party Web sites, no inference or assumption should be made and no representation should be inferred that JMM endorses or controls such third parties and/or third party Web sites; nor should it infer or represent that any partnership, employment relationship, or joint venture exists between JMM and such third parties and third party Web sites. JMM’s recommendations, references, and links do not represent in any way, either explicitly or by implication, that you have received the endorsement, sponsorship, or support of the ministry and/or Web sites of JMM, including its respective employees, agents, directors, or executives.