- HOME PAGE
- About Us
- Statement of Faith
- Josh’s Bio
- Serve With Us
- Contact Us
- Book Inquiry
- Daily Devotional
- Find Help
- Free Book Downloads
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Supplemental Resources
- How Can I Know God Personally?
- Josh Talks
- Newsletters & Reports
- Seminar Notes
- Study & Research
- 7 A’s – Building Relationships
- Attributes of God
- Bible is Unique
- Bible: Fact, Fiction or Fallacy?
- Building Your Self-Image
- Can I Trust the Bible?
- Classic Videos from Josh
- Creative Parenting
- Evidence for the Resurrection
- Jesus is Unique
- Josh’s Testimony
- Is the Bible Reliable?
- Legacy Project
- Relationships That Transform
- Right from Wrong
- Why Did Jesus Have to Die?
- Bonus Videos
- Donate Online
- Donate Today!
- Ways to Give
- Your Gift Changes Lives
- Tell a Friend
- Gift Catalog
Answers for Teens
All content was taken from Josh McDowell’s The Teenage Q&A Book which answers over 230 questions teens ask about parents, self image, peer pressure, friends, dating, love, sex, and abuse. No question is off limits, and no answer is impossible!
- Well, when I was your age…
- Why do my parents think I’m weird?
- Why don’t my parents like any of my friends?
- Why do Mom and Dad talk about getting a divorce?
- Why do my parents make such a big deal about my hair and clothes? I’m not hurting anyone!
- My parents never believe me. Any suggestions?
- Is it right that I’m forced to go to church each week?
- It’s so hard to talk to my parents. When I do, they don’t listen.
- Is it wrong to argue with your parents when you know you are right and they are wrong?
- Do I have to obey my parents if they aren’t Christians?
- Why must my parents embarrass me in front of my friends?
- My parents have always told me that I would never amount to anything. Why has this affected me so much?
- Can God stop loving me?
- Isn’t a healthy self-image the same as pride?
- I often struggle with doubts about my salvation. Is that normal?
- Why does God love me so much?
- Why am I always comparing myself to everybody else?
- How in the world can I be like Jesus Christ? I can’t even swim, much less walk on water.
- What do you mean by self-image?
- How should I respond when someone compliments me?
- I’ve tried saying “no” to my friends, but I keep getting in trouble. What should I do?
- My friends keep teasing me that I don’t drink. What can I say?
- I have a lot of problems. My friends say I should try some stuff. What do you think?
- My girlfriend wants to make sure we are sexually compatible before we get married. Is that legitimate?
- Why do people always want me to be like somebody else? Should I try to be like somebody I’m not?
- My boyfriend keeps telling me to trust him. Should I?
- How can I back off from a friendship that’s not good for me?
- How do I know if a friend is good for me or not?
- Why do my best friends and I fight over the least little things?
- How can I convince someone of the opposite sex that I really do want to be just good friends?
- If my friends and I have a disagreement, what’s the right way to handle it?
- My friends complain I’m too shy. They think I should go out drinking with them. They say it will loosen me up. I would like to be a little more outgoing. What should I do?
- What’s wrong with dating non-Christians?
- How can I let a guy know I’m interested in him without making a complete fool of myself?
- How do I ask a girl out?
- I’m dating a person who is frequently jealous of me. What can we do about it?
- Is dating in the Bible?
- I have been going out with one guy and told him I wanted to be just friends. But he got mad when I went out with another guy. What did I do wrong?
- Is there such a thing as ‘love at first sight’?
- I’ve experienced a lot of painful rejection. It’s affecting my current relationship. Is it just me?
- Does God have just one person picked out for me to marry, or does He have several possibilities for me to choose from?
- What’s the difference between love and infatuation?
- I have such strong feelings for my boyfriend. Does that mean that I’m in love?
- Is pornography wrong?
- Why do we have such strong sexual feelings if pre-marital sex is wrong?
- I love my girlfriend and know she is the one for me, but she just told me she isn’t a virgin. What should I do?
- Is sex dirty?
- Why is the Bible against sex?
- What does it mean to be ‘sexually abused’?
- How common is sexual abuse?
- What is rape or date rape?
- What is incest?
Need more helpful resources? Check out our Love, Sex & Relationships pack!
And, don’t forget to check out Answers to Tough Questions Skeptics Ask About the Christian Faith.