Josh D. McDowell has compiled years of research that will help youth, parents and leaders navigate through life’s tough issues.
The Father Factor Portfolio is 25 years of documented research compiled by Josh D. McDowell on the impact fathers have on their family — good and bad.
Portafolio de la Gen Z
Epidemia del Porno
There has been a major reversal of 300 years of thinking on the role and importance of fathers. The Father Factor represents 25 years of research that confirms the 21st-century view of parenting.
This portfolio depicts how fathers can have a significant influence on their children. This is a pastor’s dream in preparing for a Father’s Day sermon.
Father Factor Vol I includes topics such as:
- Behavioral Problems
- Child Abuse
- Low Conflict Home Life
Father Factor Vol II includes topics such as:
- Obstacles to Being a Good Father
- Positive Behavior
- Risky Behavior
- Sexual Behavior
- Tips for Dads
The World of GenZ
Born between 1999 and 2015, Gen Z is the largest American generation yet. Learn more about how they think, what they do and how we can best interact with them.
The World of GenZ includes topics such as:
- How Gen Z is different from Millenials
- 7 things people don’t realize about life for teenagers today
- Gen Z and Millenials collide at work
- The American Freshman
- Trends shaping a post-truth era
- Barna Study – Gen Z
- 5 trends that will inspire and engage both Millenials and Gen Z
- Technology and media habits of today’s teens
- 51 most interesting facts about Gen Z
- How parenting is shaping values, beliefs and characteristics
- What churches need to know about Gen Z
- How to effectively teach Gen Z
- Plugging teens into the faith: a how-to guide
- 4 things making Gen Z miserable
- 4 fears Gen Z hide about their future
- Through the eyes of Gen Z
7A’s – Steps to a loving family
Porn Epidemic Portfolio
The Porn Epidemic Portfolio is documented research compiled by Josh D. McDowell on the impact internet pornography has on society, and will help you be more prepared to support those around you into healing.
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: The Extent of the Problem
- Chapter 3: Consequences
- Chapter 4: Pornography and the Brain
- Chapter 5: Solutions
- Chapter 6: Illustrations
- Chapter 7: Jill Manning Testimony (US Senate)
- Chapter 8: Stories
- Chapter 9: The Porn Phenomenon Study (Barna)
- Chapter 10: Why Do I Continue to Struggle?
- Chapter 11: Talk To Your Child About Pornography
- Chapter 12: Quotes Chapter
- Chapter 13: Sexual Harassment
- Chapter 14: Virtual Reality
- Chapter 15: Voices Against Pornography
- Chapter 16: Resources for Overcoming Pornography