After Josh’s talk to parents [about the impact of Internet pornography], a lot of parents started to come to our family meetings and told us that Josh’s message was a ‘wake up call’ for them. The dads started to meet with their sons and daughters to discuss about their temptations and their sexuality. Most of them were shocked about what their children were thinking [and exposed to] but thankful to Josh that he helped them to start the discussion.
A lot of Christian leaders there were ‘awakened to reality’ that the teenagers and youth from churches are involved in pornography and sexual things in the same way as non-christians.
I am convinced that Josh’s messages and [your ministry’s] books change a lot of lives in Romania.”
~ Leader in Romania
List of Romanian Resources
The following information lists Josh McDowell Ministry resources that have been translated into Romanian.
To order a copy, please contact the publisher directly through the link provided, else contact us.
Scriptum Publisher — WEB SITE |
- 10 Commitments for Dads
- Bare Facts
- Children Demand a Verdict
- Da Vinci Code: A Quest for Answers, The
- Disconnected Generation, The
- Evidence for Resurrection
- Father Connection, The
- Givers, Takers, and Other Kinds of Lovers
- In Search of Certainty
- Love is Always Right
- More Than a Carpenter
- New More Than a Carpenter
- Relational Word, The
- Undaunted (Book)
- Undaunted (DVD)
- Unlocking the Secrets of Being Loved, Accepted & Secure
- Witness, The
Donate to Global Ministry — Romania
- Share the truth of the gospel with men and women worldwide.
- Explain the message of Jesus in a way they can understand.
- Equip people to live out their faith in Him in a way that impacts others.
To send your gifts by mail, you can click here to print a Response Card and mail it to:
Plano, TX 75075
To make a gift by phone:
- Josh McDowell Ministry Development Office
Call toll free: 1-855-833-6897, 8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m. CT
- Cru Donation Services Office
Call toll free: 1-888-278-7233 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. ET
Find Resources for Your Family
Raising kids — or being a kid — has never been easy and it seems that in today’s world it is doubly hard. Find practical resources for children, teens and parents to navigate in this challenging and sometimes hostile world.