Mrs. Clark’s 7th Grade Bible Class Discusses:
One Among Many
The Just-Another-Great-Book Myth
The Bible may be a book but it is not an ordinary book.
Yes, all books have chapters, page numbers, and words and yes the Bible consists of these things but still it doesn’t make it an ordinary book.
Books are all different, they can have 2 pages to 2,000 pages, they can have many authors, too.
But the Bible is a special book, not like the rest.
It was written by “famous” people.
God Himself breathed the very words that you read in the Bible today.
The names on the top of the page might say it was written by Luke or John but really God Himself used those people to write His message to the world.
Sammie, age 12
My point is that there is no book that can even compare to the Bible!
- Does it really matter what you believe, as long as you have faith?
- Are there errors in the Bible?
- Was Jesus just a good teacher?
- Can anyone prove His resurrection?
- What does that have to do with me?