A Unique Travel Experience with Josh and Dottie McDowell
The Imperial Cities of Eastern Europe and Oberammergau Passion Play featuring Budapest, Bratislava, Vienna, Cesky Krumlov, Prague & Oberammergau.
It began all the way back in 1633
Oberammergau, Germany was suffering from the Bubonic Plague. The surviving villagers appealed for Divine intervention to save their families. They vowed that if God were to spare them, they would perform a Passion Play every ten years. They say not a single person fell victim to the Plague after that. Keeping their promise, the people of Oberammergau performed the first play in 1634 and have continued to do so throughout the centuries.
The residents of Oberammergau will again perform The Passion Play in 2020. Josh and Dottie will be there, sharing in the magnificence of this performance, meeting with key Christian leaders in Eastern and Western Europe, and touring amazing cities that showcase the charm and history of Europe. Will you be there with them?
10 days – 5 countries – 1 incredible trip
July 4 – July 14, 2020
- Journey through remarkable cities with expert guides
- Experience the famous once-in-a-decade Passion Play
- Explore the history of Christianity in these countries
- Interact with key Christian leaders and discover how God is at work today
- Hear inspiring teaching from Josh McDowell and team
- Discover how your partnership is making a difference around the world
$4,199 double occupancy | $6,149 with airfare, taxes and fees
Only 30 spots available – reserve today!
Contact Shelley Komoszewski at 507.213.4926 to answer your questions and to reserve your spot!